AVANT main products include Alkaline Water, Mineral Water and Purified Water, which are processed using a 9000 GPD Advanced Water Treatment Equipment, disinfected using the ozone technology from Triple O Systems, and bottled accurately and automatically using Norland BF150, a US-made bottling equipment.
AVANT also designs, manufactures and installs water treatment systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. They also offer water treatment products and other related technical services.
Now, AVANT provide the opportunity to people who want to experience financial freedom by putting up a profitable water station business, which is made easier with the franchise of an AVANT WATER REFILLING STATION.
How to Franchise Avant Water:
Franchise Package Cost (in Cash or Installment Payment):
- Php255,000.00 – 2-in-1 System (Purified and Mineral)
- Php289,000.00 – 3-in-1 System (Purified, Mineral and Alkaline)
The Avant Water business package includes the following:
- 3000GPD Commercial Water Treatment System
- Stainless storage tanks for raw water and product water
- Multi-stage motor pumps for raw water and product water
- Filling faucets
- Pipes and fittings
- Assistance in the store lay-out
- Personnel training and orientation on the operation, maintenance, management and marketing aspects of the business
- Start-up supplies (water containers, label stickers, shrinkable seals, etc.)
- Business name registration with DTI
- Store signage
- Personnel uniform
- AVANT Business Management Software for sales and expenses monitoring, container inventory, and clients database
- Personalized AVANT email address.
NO FRANCHISE FEE, NO ROYALTY FEE and NO MONTHLY DUES.
Contact Details of Avant Water:
Unit C1, G/F Sunvar Condominium
Luna St. (near cor. Gil Puyat Ave.), Pasay City
Sales Offices: (02) 387-0150, 394-3120
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.