Buko fresh and ice scramble started in 2014, it was a combination of fresh buko strips, milk, and syrup that will make ah healthy and refreshing buko shake. It also comes with the original Ice scramble of Pinoy with different flavors of crush ice and toppings like marshmallow, chocolate syrup, and skim milk powder, it will make you remember those old days. You can start your buko fresh and ice scramble business for as low as P99,000 all in complete package ready to operate.
Buko Shake Products:
Fresh Buko Meat / Fruits with flavors of (Avocado, Mango, Melon, Ube)
Classic, Buko Pandan, Choco, Mocha, Ube, Melon
with toppings of choco droplets, sprinkles, marsh mallows etc.
Franchise Fee includes:
- Franchise Investment is P99,000
- Complete Set of Heavy Duty Equipment
- 3,000 initial worth of products
- Hands-on training for Franchisee, Service staff
- 2 Sets of Crew Uniform (T-shirt, apron, hairnet, Visor)
- Marketing Materials (Banner Ads and Flyers)
- Video Training & Operations Manual
- Costing and Pricing Manual & Inventory Kit
- Notarized Franchise Agreement
Why Buko Fresh & Ice Scramble?
- Low capital investment
- No royalty fee
- No Renewal fee
- No Advertising fee
- Return of Investment in 8 months
- Contact Person: MR. RHYAN VIOLA
- Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Nos : (02)7509-1049 Mobile Nos.: 0918-8073575
- Office Add Ground flr. #17A St. Martin bldg. Westpoint St. Cubao, Quezon City
- Website: www.foodcartsfranchise.com / www.fabsuffrage.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bukofreshicescramble/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.