Cha’a is the newest concept of Miguelito’s International Corporation which is targeting Filipino who love to drink milk tea, fruit teas, and ice cream and as part of there daily life. Chaa Milktea offers meals that are a common favorite yet with an elevated taste profile that will surely be loved by many with still keeping affordability in mind. The first-ever milk tea ice cream with 80% less sugar soft-serve ice cream, reduced table sugar but will not lessen the sweet taste and will definitely excite your taste buds.
Marlon Aman and Michelle Aman started a soft-serve ice cream kiosk business they called Miguelitos Ice Cream. They found a niche in the trading of soft-serve ice cream premix and soft-serve ice cream machine which eventually became a franchising business, Miguelito’s International Corporation (MIC). Now, Miguelito’s is also one of the most dynamic food manufacturing companies that offer a wide variety of Safe, Quality and Affordable foodservice products now available on Premier Supermarkets, Convenience Stores and Distributors nationwide, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
Sipag, Tiyaga, at Sakripisyo.
For the past years, the company went through significant transformations. Miguelito’s as a food cart franchising company that caters as “one-stop-shop” merchandise to support their growing family of franchisees on different business concepts. Miguelito’s as a manufacturing company continues to develop healthy and delicious food service products through research and creative innovations to serve our partners in the Hotels and Restaurants industry.
Miguelito’s International Corporation is committed and focused on creative innovation, developing new products and franchise concepts with high quality, value, and consistency that will exceed our customer satisfaction.
With dedication and professionalism, we aim to become one of the most progressive franchising and manufacturing companies that offers unlimited business opportunities to customers, globally.
Chaa Milktea offers meals that are a common favorite yet with an elevated taste profile that will surely be loved by many with still keeping affordability in mind.
Cha’a Milktea Franchise Package:
Use of Trade Name and Logo Business Permit Assistance Cart Setup Cart Equipment and Initial Stocks Training of Franchisee and Staff Marketing Support (Flyers, Facebook Promotion,&Marketing Seminars) Opening Team Support Mascot Appearance
Desire location (Location assistance from Miguelito’s) Rent Business Permits and Insurance Service Crew(Recruitment assistance from Miguelito’s)
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.