Chow Meals Food Cart Products:
- Hotsilog – Hotdog, sinangag, itlog
- Longsilog – longganisa, sinangag, itlog
- Tapsilog – tapa, sinangag, itlog
- Tosilog – tocino, sinangag, itlog
- Beef Chow – Beef patty, Chow rice, Itlog
- Spring roll Chow – Spring roll, Chow rice, Itlog
- Siomai Chow – Siomai, Chow rice, Itlog
- Nuggets Chow – Nuggets, Chow rice, Itlog
Franchise Fee includes:
- Franchise Investment is P99,000
- Complete Set of Heavy Duty Equipment
- 3,000 initial worth of products
- Hands-on training for Franchisee, Service staff
- 2 Sets of Crew Uniform (T-shirt, apron, hairnet, Visor)
- Marketing Materials (Banner Ads and Flyers)
- Video Training & Operations Manual
- Costing and Pricing Manual & Inventory Kit
- Notarized Franchise Agreement
- Contact Person: MR. RHYAN VIOLA
- Email Add: email@example.com
- Phone Nos : (02)7509-1049 Mobile Nos.: 0918-8073575
- Office Add Ground flr. #17A St. Martin bldg. Westpoint St. Cubao, Quezon City
- Website: www.foodcartsfranchise.com / www.fabsuffrage.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ChowMeals/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.