To be the go-to Quick Service Restaurant for Chinese food that inspires success as we deliver superior value through our great-tasting and affordable meals
To bring the joy of eating to everyone by serving great tasting food!
Customer Focus As a customer-centric company, we listen to our consumers’ desires and provide personalized services that address those needs.
Excellence Mediocrity is not an option. We seek to constantly surpass the highest standards expected of us.
Respect for the Individual We gladly welcome diversity, and celebrate the uniqueness of every individual in our team.
Spirit of Family & Fun We foster relationships on trust and friendship that go beyond the walls of our workplace.
Humility to Listen & Learn We seize opportunities to improve ourselves. We always listen, respect, and value the opinions of others.
Honesty & Integrity We walk the talk. We’re committed to upholding the highest ethical & moral standards of the countries we operate in, delivering whatever we promise.
Chowking now has more than 400 stores in the Philippines, and over 20 branches worldwide. Be a part of Chowking’s success!
How to Franchise:
We look at our franchisees as our business partners. Just as it is our mission to make our customers happy, We aim to make our franchise partners happy in our business partnership.
We expect our franchisees to be actively involved in the operation of their store and to be supportive of our policies and initiatives to build the brand and to make the store successful. We want our franchisees to be one with us in our system-wide mission to delight our customers and to share our conviction that it takes inspired employees to make this success happen. We also expect our franchisees to embrace and live by the moral values that guide our organization. We provide a wide range of business assistance to our franchisees. This includes store feasibility study, store design and construction, management and operations, training, pre-opening support, Quality Management Standards, sales-building program, local store marketing, and logistics among others. Our brand-strengthening and sales-building efforts, anchored on continuing R&D, well-planned marketing and advertising campaigns, and sales-building programs are calibrated to maintain a strong brand and growing market share.
As of June 2015, 55% of the total store network are franchised owned.
In order to expedite the evaluation of the prospective site, please include the following information in the letter of intent:
- Location map of the site
- Floor plan with corresponding space dimension
- General description of the property and locators in the trade area (schools, churches, hospitals, retails outlets, call centers, etc.)
- Proposed rental rates (if available)
- Pictures of the site
- The contact number of the property owner/ administrator
Please submit/ email requirements to:
Fresh N’ Famous Foods Inc – Chowking Franchise Business Development
33rd floor Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Ave.Ortigas Center, Pasig City
For further inquiries, please call:
Franchise Business Development
Trunkline: 86341111-50 Local: 5273 & 5274
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CHOWKING FRANCHISE
- What are the bases of approval for a franchise application?
- Viability of the proposed site and personal qualifications of the applicant.
- What are the qualifications required of an applicant?
- Good moral character, entrepreneurial business sense, inspiring people leadership, and financial capacity to invest in the business.
- How much is the required investment?
- For a lease side, it ranges from Php 14 Million to Php 15 Million Pesos. The investment includes kitchen facilities, construction and finishes, furniture and fixtures, signages, menu board, and others. It also includes the Php 1Million Pesos, Franchisee Fee
- Does Chowking provide financing?
- Does Chowking provide the site?
- No. The applicant will look for the site subject to Chowking’s assessment and viability study
- Does Chowking provide the store personnel required?
- No. However, Chowking will assist in the initial recruitment and training of managers and provides HR management guidelines.
- Can a corporation apply for a franchise?
- The franchise is awarded to individuals only, although the franchisee can form a corporation where the applicant is the majority owner or has 67% ownership and voting rights.
- How long is the franchise term?
- Ten Years, renewable for another term subject to certain conditions in the contract.
- What are the requirements to apply?
- Letter of Intent, Accomplished Franchise Application Form, Location map of the site.
- JOLLIBEE FOODS CORPORATION
- Franchising Services Department
- 33/F Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
- Contact number: (632) 8-634-1111
- Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/chowkingph/
- Website: https://www.chowking.com/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.