Colette’s Buko Pie at Pasalubong was first established in 1989 by Mr. Plaridel Dela Cruz when he saw how successful the Buko Pie business in Los Baños. From the moment they began baking their first pies, they were already a hit with customers and opened the first outlet in San Pablo City.
Colette’s Buko Pie at Pasalubong now produces a variety of pies, rice cakes and pastries, with Buko Pie as its carrier product. It also sells native delicacies (pasalubong) and confections sourced from various suppliers. To ensure standardization of the quality of the products, the various processes undergo routine inspections by quality assurance officers and bakery supervisors. To maintain the high quality of their products, Colette’s implements quality assurance measures. Raw materials undergo selection by physical inspection and microbial analysis. Good manufacturing practices are observed to ensure consumer safety.
Today, Colette’s have 45 stores nationwide including branches, franchise and outlets. Colette’s Buko Pie at Pasalubong continues to expand in the provinces in order to meet the desire of customers for a reliable source of pasalubong items.
How to Franchise Colette’s Buko Pie:
Franchise Fee : Call
Colette’s Buko Pie Franchise Benefits:
- COLETTE’S Buko Pie and Pasalubong business name and trade mark
- Utilization of COLETTE’S Buko Pie and Pasalubong business system
- High quality product line
- Profitable business venture
- Low Franchise Fee
- Credibility of the COLETTE’SBuko Pie and Pasalubong name recognition
- Site selection assistance and evaluation
- Opening assistance
- Effective Field Service
- On-going operational support
- Procurement Program
- Operational Manual
Franchise Investment : Php500,000.00, estimated
Franchise Term : 5 years
Renewal : yes
Royalty Fee : 10% of gross sales
Investment Recovery Period : 1.5yrs
Franchises are awarded nationwide. The following spaces are needed:
- STORES: between 30 to 40 square meter
- KIOSK: 3×3 meters or 9 square meter (with separate production facility)
- Individuals or partnerships with business knowledge
- Majored person, strong leadership and people-handling skills
- Good moral character
- Hands-on management or a family member has to look after the business
- Willingness and ability to undergo and successfully complete the training program.
Contact Details of Colette’s Buko Pie:
COLETTES FOOD INC.
No.52 Maharlika Highway,
San Pablo City, Laguna, Philippines
Tel: (049) 800-3368, (049) 562-6754
Fax: (049) 562- 2137
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.