Dimsum refers to a style of Cantonese food prepared as small bite-sized or individual portions of food traditionally served in small steamer baskets or on small plates. Dimsum Empire Hong Kong Fried Noodles is also well known for the unique way it is served in some restaurants, wherein fully cooked and ready-to-serve dim sum dishes are carted around the restaurant for customers to choose their orders while seated at their tables.
The unique culinary art of dim sum originated with the Cantonese in southern China, who over the centuries transformed yum cha from a relaxing respite to a loud and happy dining experience. In Hong Kong, and in most cities and towns in Guangdong province, many restaurants start serving dim sum as early as five in the morning. It is a tradition for the elderly to gather to eat dim sum after morning exercises. It was created and the company believes that one day this will gives positive feedback in the Industry.
Established in May 2007 as C8 BEST FRANCHISING COMPANY; and on October 29, 2010, it was registered in the Securities and Exchange Commission as C8 FRANCHISING CORPORATION. With only two concepts then, today the company has numerous concepts to choose from.
To enrich the lives of Filipino entrepreneur, the company provide affordable franchise business and comprehensive entrepreneurial orientation. With our vast experience in a different business, this will set an edge for us to be the best choice in the Industry.
Sharing our expertise among those people who desire to venture into affordable franchising business is our utmost priority.
With strong Commissary, Manpower, and Fabrication support, thus we are now the only ONE-STOP-SHOP FOOD CART FRANCHISING COMPANY.
Franchise Fee includes:
Basic Mall type Cart
Elite Mall type Cart
Contact Details of Lugaw Station:
- C8 BEST FRANCHISING CORPORATION
- 3rd Floor Hansel Arcade Building #1 Imperial St. cor. Aurora Boulevard Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
- Tel: (02) 438-4017, (02) 439-4018, (02) 440-1946
- Mobile: (+63999)525-2606, (+63905)380-2222, (+63927)754-4399
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.c8bestfoodcart.com
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.