In the early years of they operations, El Bonito’s marketed and offer their pizza by joining bazaars, tiangges and school events in Manila. After several months, the company was encouraged to put-up pizza carts inside school and company canteens because of the warm and positive feedback on the taste, size and flexibility of their pizza.
To date, the company has various pizza cart outlets in schools and company canteens in Metro Manila. In mid-2010, the company opened its first mall pizza cart at the New Divisoria Mall in Binondo, Manila.
Franchise Fee includes:
Franchise Fee : Php300,000.00
El Bonito’s Pizza Inclusive of:
- Use of trade name and proprietary marks
- Site approval
- Training for the Franchisee and Staff
- Procurement program
- Marketing assistance
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual
- Research and development
- Pizza oven
- Menu board
- Other utensils
- Franchise Term : Three (3) years
- Space Requirement : minimum of 4 square meters
Why EL Bonito’s?
- Low capital investment
- No royalty fee
- No Renewal fee
- No Advertising fee
Steps to El Bonito’s Pizza Franchise
1. Send us your Confidential Questionnaire together with your Letter of Intent to:
RK FRANCHISE CONSULTANCY INC.
G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St.,
Cubao, Quezon City
Tel. No.: (02) 912-2946 / 955-0734
Fax Nos.: (02) 912-1966
Fax: (032) 254-0473
2. We Will review your application.
3. You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
4. Your proposed location will be examined.
5. The Franchise Agreement will be executed.
6. Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
7. We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance.
8. Congratulations!! Your Grand Opening!
- RK FRANCHISE CONSULTANCY, INC.
- G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
- Tel: (02) 912-2946 / 912-2973 Fax: (02) 911-1966
- Cebu Branch: Tel: (032) 253-5010 Fax: (032) 254-0473
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/elbopizza
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.