Our water is the highest quality water available, and we provide a new solution to the age old problem of consistent supply of clean drinking water.
EVERWATER makes water franchising our solution and technology simple with the most profitable model for the franchisee. We make desalination affordable.
Access to clean drinking water is a human right we respect and look to protect. People living in the developing world have difficulty accessing drinking water. Our goal is to improve the quality of life by providing them with access to the best and most affordable drinking water.
Our drinking water is produced using award winning, sustainable technology that guarantees consistent supply, every day. We save communities from drinking water scarcity.
SAFEGUARD THE FUTURE
We play an active part offering a solution to how the developing world ca source and consume the most valuable resource. We will be responsible for water consumption and healthier habits for future generations.
STEPS TO BECOMING A FRANCHISEE
- Fill out your contact information below
- Provide us with your desired location for franchise
- Learn more about you
- Review Franchisee Proposal
- In-Person Meeting
- Become an EVERWATER Franchisee
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A FRANCHISEE
- EVERWATER delivers water direct to franchisee
- Franchisee fills storage tank and jugs in store
- Franchisee sells jugs direct to customers
- Franchisee checks water inventory, contacts EVERWATER for next day delivery. Cycle repeats
- Long-term partnership
- No Renewal Fee
- No Royalties
- Fast ROI in 1 Year or Less
- Low investment Fee
- Marketing & Training Support
- EVERWATER PURIFIED
- Address: 2288 Chino Roces Ave, Makati
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile No. : 09398094545
- Website: https://www.everwater.ph/
- Email Address: https://www.facebook.com/EVERWATERph/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.