On December 27, 2008 (a week right after the convenience store’s initial opening), it opened its first store branch at the Starmall in Las Pinas City. The location is really good as it is now inside a very busy mall that has a great traffic volume. That made the convenience store well renowned to the bigger target market. This made them think of giving out Finds Franchise to the successful applicants. The next year after, a store branch will open every single month until the time it reaches 20 branches a couple of years after. Which makes it Philippines ’ fastest-growing convenience store to date. Finds Franchise then was thought of the brilliant managers of this popular convenience store.
To make it completely operational, it requires:
- 100 square meters store location for Community store which amounts to Php 2,600,000 in total investment
- 50 square meters for Express stores and requires a total investment of Php 1,875,000
- 35 square meters for Express Jr stores and the total investment will be Php 1,350,000
- The shared investment and profit-sharing of Finds Convenience Store Franchise will be the following: 70% Franchisee Share & 30% Finds Convenience Store Share.
- A good store location is needed for the application to be approved, preferably inside busy malls and areas that have high traffic count.
If you are interested in getting a Finds Franchise, you may contact them through any of their contact details below:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefax No.: (02)842-6987
Mobile No.: 0922-841-5519
Address: 3rd Floor, Star Mall Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines