Gardenia offers a wide array of superior bakery products including white and wheat breads, health breads, flavored loaves, pandesal and snack items like snack cakes, muffins and toasts. Gardenia breads are known for their good taste, freshness, softness, oven-baked aroma and nutritive value.
During the past years that Gardenia has been in existence in the Philippines, they actively implemented Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs especially feeding, health, wellness and emergency support programs for marginalized communities in partnership with charitable institutions, associations and foundations. In addition to other numerous CSR programs Gardenia implements, they rolled out last year the Territorial Distributorship program that encouraged entrepreneurship as a community support program integrated in their distribution strategy to deliver Gardenia bread to sari-sari and community stores.
Today, Gardenia take one step farther in encouraging micro-entrepreneurship and providing more opportunities for employment while making Gardenia bread more widely available conveniently to consumers.
The pushcart seller can get his bread daily either from the territorial distributor in his area, or directly from the delivery personnel of Gardenia. A seller can earn P7.25 per loaf of bread that they sell.
The Gardenia Pedicart is for those who wish to venture in micro-entrepreneurship, marketing fast selling Gardenia bread products primarily house-to-house in the mornings and secondarily near market centers or palengkes, churches, community centers, office clusters and other heavy commuter traffic areas during peak hours.
A franchise area will be designated by Gardenia to a Pedicart distributor/franchisee without the need for a franchise fee, except for a minimal investment on the cost of the pedicart and revolving fund to cover the daily merchandise that will be sold.
Fresh Gardenia breads will be delivered daily to the franchisee and any unsold bread will be replaced by the company with fresh stocks to ensure that only the freshest breads are sold which is in line with Gardenia’s freshness guarantee and high quality policy. This way, individuals, families, OFWs, housewives, others wanting to start a business can have an opportunity venturing in this profitable project.
The pedicart will also provide the vending crew person or vendor an opportunity to earn at least P300 for a half day’s work, and double the income with a second round in the afternoon or early evening. This creates employment opportunities especially for those looking for work or are underemployed.
Contact Details of Gardenia:
Star Avenue, Laguna International Industrial Park (LIIP),
Mamplasan, Biñan, Laguna, Philippines
Trunklines: (632) 845-0971 to 72 / (049) 539-1136 to 40
Fax : (632) 809-6728, (049) 539-1148
Mobile: (Smart) +63920-9114606 / (Sun) +63922-8761618
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.