Gobstopper Convenience Store, a 24-hour convenience store established in the year 2005 inside the Subic Bay Freeport Zone. They got the name from a delicious candy upon a suggestion of the owners’ son. Finding it appropriate to name a store where people usually stop and buy. A place that continues to be one of the country’s major economic engines and being positioned to become the most competitive in international services and logistics in Southeast Asia. Being a hub for business, nature, entertainment and history, where tourists and locals come and some stay, is truly a marketable location for a convenience store that provides quality and value services in a pleasant environment that is right on everyone’s doorstep.
The owner never fails to introduce new products to attract more customers and satisfy every customer’s needs and wants. They keep on experimenting with new products especially for its food-to-go category towards value orientation. They are spending more time and resources in the roll-out of fast-food products to entice more customers.
The company is geared towards escalating Gobstopper Convenience Store so as to attain the success other competitive stores are experiencing now and intends to surpass it thus they entered the world of franchising. Currently, Gobstopper has three successful outlets, all operational and company-owned.
How to Franchise Gobstopper:
Franchise Fee: Call
Gobstopper Franchise Inclusive of:
- Trade Name and Proprietary marks
- Site evaluation
- Training and field support
- Procurement program
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual
- Research & Development
Franchise Term: 3 years
Minimum Required Space: 80 sqm.
Contact Details of Gobstopper:
Bldg. 8112 Argonaut Highway, Cubi Point,
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo City,
Phone: (047) 252-5856
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.