The company believes that luscious mouth-watering donuts should be available to all Filipino families and not just to those who can afford expensively priced donuts. At happy-haus Donuts, total quality is assured through ingredients and equipment sourced both from the United States and locally following strict quality control standards.
How to Franchise Happy-Haus Donuts:
KIOSK TYPES – The company offers different sizes of Kiosks to suit the franchisee’s needs.
- Table Top ( 2.5 ft. depth x 2.5 ft. width x 2.5 ft. height )
- Slim ( 2.5 ft. depth x 3.3 ft. width x 7 ft. height )
- Standee ( 2.5 ft. depth x 2.5 ft. width x 6 ft. height )
Total Investment : Php35,000.00 (All-in)
- Php10,000.00 – Franchise Fee
- Php10,000.00 – Security Deposit (Refundable)
- Php15,000.00 – Miscellaneous Fee
- Hapy Haus Kiosk / Showcase
- Donut Cabinet
- Showcase Cover
- Crew Uniform ( 5 Polo Shirts)
- Orientation / Seminar of Franchisee
- Orientation / Seminar of Crew
- Opening Paraphernalia
- Opening / Marketing Support
- Letter of Intent
- Detailed Resume/Biodata (with at least three (3) character references)
- Sketch of the Proposed Location
- Pictures of the Proposed Location
- Non-Refundable Initial Fee: Php2,000.00 (Processing Fee for Site Evaluation)
- 2 Valid I.D.
Contact Details of Happy-Haus Donuts:
Happy-Haus Food Corporation
1104 11/F West Trade Center
132 West Avenue, Quezon City
Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: (632) 376-6393, (632) 414-4491
Telefax: (632) 410-9084
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.