How to apply for a Happy Cup Franchise in the Philippines
In May 2017, Happy Cup opened its doors in Taytay, Rizal. Khrizia Station. The Gonzaga sisters excitedly agreed when Ana offered the business idea to them. In addition to providing beverages, Happy Cup spread optimism among its customers.
Celebrity sisters Toni Gonzaga-Soriano and Alex Gonzaga, as well as the Company’s Board of Directors, Carlito Gonzaga, Crisanta Gonzaga, and Khrizia Sta, are the corporate partners behind HAPPY CUP. Ana. Frappes, milk teas, and pearl coolers are just a few of the economical beverage options that HAPPY CUP provides.
The HAPPY CUP company was not born pain-free, but with the combined and attentive efforts of the Happy Cup Management and the hard-working staff of the company, these difficulties were gloriously overcome. Around ten (10) people worked for HAPPY CUP when it first began, and today there are sixty (60) people working there.
- Hot Drinks
- Standard Cart (4 sqm): PhP 500,000
- Kiosk Type (6 sqm): PhP 700,000
- Stand Alone (outdoor set up / 4 sqm): PhP 700,000
- Pop-up Store (20 sqm up): PhP 700,000
- Kiosk with Dine-in (12-15 sqm): PhP 800,000.00 to PhP 1,000,000
- Use of Trademarks
- Site Approval
- Training for Franchisee and Staff
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Research and Development
Process for Applying for Franchises
- Send your letter of intent and the completed confidential questionnaire to our address.
- Your application will be examined.
- You will be asked to talk about franchise specifics.
- We will come and carefully examine the spot you have suggested.
- Now the Franchise Agreement may be signed.
- Staff training and outlet setup will start.
- We will help with pre-opening and promotion.
- Your official opening! Congratulations!
- Phone/Mobile Number: 091712345678
- Emaill Address: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.happycup.com.ph/
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pg/happycupph
- Business Address: Mo. Ignacia Ave Quezon City, Philippines 1103