Are you one of those who can’t log in to my.sss website and says the wrong password? locked out of your My.SSS account? Learn how to reset your password here!
- Go to our oﬃcial website www.sss.gov.ph
- Go to the My.SSS login page and select what type of
account you wish to reset
- Click on the link: Forgot User ID or Password?
- Type-in your CRN or SS Number then enter the captcha/image as it is shown, then click “Submit”
For Employers (ER)/
Household Employers (HR): Enter your ER/HR Number and the captcha/image as it is shown, then click “Submit”
- Log-in to your registered email address, open the email from SSS, then click the activation link “click here”
- You will be directed to the SSS website for you to assign and conﬁrm your New Password.
Note: If ER has branch/branches, the system will require the entry of the User ID of the particular branch whose My.SSS account password will be reset.
*Procedures are applicable for those whose email address used during SSS Web registration is still active/working.