THROUGH THE YEARS
38 YEARS OF MAGANDANG BUHAY SA TINAPAY
The first full franchise branch opens in Camiguin Island. Registration of Julie’s Franchise Corporation in the Securities and Exchange Commission to provide better Franchise Management Support. In 2001, In Pasig, Metro Manila warehouse opens as logistics support for Luzon franchisees. Following year Davao warehouse opens to serve franchisees in Mindanao and Awarded the “Who’s Who in the Philippines: The Best Bakeshop of the Year” by the National Consumers Excellence Awards. In 2004, Julie’s Franchise Corporation launches its ﬁrst TV commercial, “Orchestra.”
Up to this day, Julies’ Bakeshop had already received multiple awards and recognition for its contribution to the business sector and providing opportunities to its franchisee.
Franchise Fee includes:
Access the tools of the trade that make Julie’s a trusted
a leader in the bakery category
Owning your own Julie’s Bakeshop means getting intensive hands-on training and learning about the chain’s product innovation process; the same techniques that helped make Julie’s an entrepreneurial success story.
Continuous marketing campaign support is provided from training to opening to managing your business. A research and development team with a full-scale baking lab are always accessible to help continuously improve products. Prior to opening, support in the following areas shall be given to a franchisee:
- Usage of Julie’s Trademark
- Right to Use Proven Business System
- Store Management Consultancy
- Initial Staff Training (Prior to Store Opening)
- Guidance on Site Selection
- Pre-Opening Marketing Assistance
- Opening Team Assistance
Why Julie’s Bakeshop?
Who can be a franchisee of Julie’s Bakeshop?
- Hands-On – Able to manage the day to day operation of the bakeshop
- Great People Skills
- Willing to undergo training and abide by Julie’s Bakeshop Standards
- Sufficient financial resources required for the business
Who selects the site of the Bakeshop?
Franchise applicants must have a specific site or location for a faster approval process.
What is the payback period?
On average, the franchisee will recover his/her investment in 2 years. The rate is largely dependent on sales, market profile, and the franchisee’s ability to control his expenses.
What is the space required for the Bakeshop?
The minimum floor area of the bakeshop is 50 square meters with a minimum frontage of 4 meters.
What training is required?
The successful applicant will undergo the following training:
- Bread Baking Course (BBC)
- Bakery Management Seminar (BMS)
- Bakery Immersion
- Bakeshop Staff Training Program
How long is the training period?
- Bakery Staff – 30 Days
- Franchise Applicant – 14 days of Classroom Training and 30 days bakery immersion (minimum of 4 hours/day)
Who will hire the Bakery Crew?
The Franchise Applicant hires the bakery staff that will be trained by Julie’s Franchise Corporation (JFC).
- JULIE’S FRANCHISE CORPORATION
- C. Padilla St., Duljo-Fatima, Cebu City, Philippines
- Tel. No.: (032) 261-7117 to 19 local 138 Mobile No.: (0917) 849-6698
- Website: https://www.juliesbakeshop.com.ph/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JuliesBakeshop/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.