Laser Art was first established in Lapu-Lapu City in Cebu on December 5, 2005, the leader in laser engraving and laser cutting services in the region. Though not very old in the industry, they rapidly gained a reputation for high quality and excellent service. Laser Art consists of experts who have helped many individuals, companies, and organizations in recognizing special achievement through lasting “impressions.”
Laser Art engraves cut and etches on any kind of material, such as veneer, mirrors, horns, bones, shells, and other materials which would otherwise be impossible to work with. No one in the country right now offers the ability to laser engrave photographs onto several materials (mainly wood) together with personalized messages at very low affordable prices.
How to Franchise Laser Art Engraving:
Franchise Fee: Call
Laser Art Engraving Franchise Inclusive of:
- Use of the Trade Name and Proprietary Marks
- Training for Franchisee and Sales Staff
- Procurement Program
- Marketing Assistance
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Research and Development
Initial Term : Six (6) years, renewable
Royalty Fee : None
Space Requirement : minimum of 4 sqm.
Contact Details of Laser Art Engraving:
Pamas, Humay-Humay Road Dimataga Village,
Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Tel: (032) 342-8732
RK FRANCHISE CONSULTANCY, INC.
G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel Nos.: (02) 912-2946 / 912-2973 / 995-0734
Fax No.: (02) 911-1966
Tel No.: (032) 253-5010
Fax No.: (032) 254-0473
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.