Through generations, they have earned your trust on the product quality and service that has created a base of loyal consumers.
Today, they bring you a wide variety of products and turn ordinary food into tasty delights. There’s only one name to look for… A name synonymous to good taste. So you’re sure to get the highest level of quality and satisfaction, Making every meal a delight.
The Magnolia Chicken Station Franchise is NOW included in the franchise package of Monterey Meatshop Plus.
How to Franchise Magnolia Chicken Station:
Estimated Initial Investment : Approximately Php1.2 Million to Php3 Million, depending on the size of the meat shop
- Franchise Fee = Php336,000.00
- Construction = Php800,000.00
- Equipment & Supplies = Php1,900,000.00
- Merchandising Materials = Php20,000.00
- Meat Inventory= variable
- Royalty Fee = 2% of monthly purchase
- Advertising Fee = 1% of monthly purchase
- For interested franchisees, submit a letter of intent to San Miguel Foods Inc. Kindly include the area/location you are interested in. For site owners who are interested to have their commercial space leased, submit a proposal with the complete address and sketch of the exact location of the proposed site.
- Interested franchisee will accomplish & submit the application form for evaluation and screening.
- The site will undergo trade area survey and computation of site potential , and is subject for approval by Monterey Management.
- Applicant makes a presentation of the business plan to our Franchisee Selection Panel as part of the screening process.
- Sign the Franchise Agreement upon approval of application
- Plan & implement activities for development
- Attend the training (Monterey Meatshop School).
- Organize Branch Opening
- Monterey fresh pork and beef products
- Monterey Ready-to-Cook Meats
- Magnolia Chicken Station Products
- Magnolia Brown Eggs
- Magnolia Milk, Butter, Cheese & Cooking Oil
- Purefoods selected cold cuts and canned goods
- other selected San Miguel products
- Store design
- Monterey Signages
- Training of franchisee and crew
- Operations support
- Marketing Support
- For Stand Alone Neighborhood Meat Plus, minimum floor space of 30 square meters with a frontage of at least 5 meters.
- For Wet Market areas, approximately, 24-40 square meters with a frontage of at least 4 meters.
Contact Details of Magnolia Chicken Station:
San Miguel Foods, Inc.
17F JMT Corporate Condominium
ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Trunklines: (02) 702-5017
Telephone Number: (02) 702-5386 / 702-5569
Fax Number: (632) 637-3784
Mobile: (0917)898-5363 (Mr. Bernie Suiza – Business Development Head)
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.