The exponential growth of the company was triggered in 2016 when the Co-Ownership Program was launched, giving the opportunity to overseas contract workers and middle-income families to invest and grow with the company. As of 2019, Marz now has 41 gasoline stations sprawling across CALABARZON, and we’re expecting 24 more to be operational from our franchise/partnership business models before the end of the year.
This fast and exponential growth is expected to be even more pronounced with the joint venture agreement forged between Marz Fuel and SR Languyan Mining, further giving the company financial muscle to drive the projected business expansion moving forward into the future.
Mr. Edgardo M. Marquez and Jerico O Sison stated and built the company on the principle of God-fearing, HonestyDepedability, Hardworking, and genuine concerns on our stakeholders.
Franchise Fee includes:
- Use of Trade name and Proprietary marks
- Site Approval
- Training for Dealer and Staffs
- MARZ Operational Manual
- Opening assistance
- Administration Fee – Php 100,000.00
- Mobilization Fee – Php 200,000.00
- Initial TERM 6 Years
- Renewable TERM 6 Years
- Renewal Fee Php 100,000.00
- Capital Requirement:
- 1 Pump Php 2,000,000.00
- 2 Pump Php 2,800,000.00
- Required Space is 200 SQM
- Minimum Road Frontage 10 SQM
MARZ FUEL HAVE 44 OPERATION STATION
- 5 Company Owned
- 4 Franchise
- 35 Partnership
STEPS TO OWN THE DEALERSHIP
- Fill up the confidential Questionnaire together with your letter of intent and send it to:
- Mr. Edgar M. Marquez Jr.
- (049)545-2645, 0998-5112845, 0917-5668032
- JSO Bldg. Block 1, Lot 1, Landmark Subdivision, Parian Calamba City Laguna Philippines
- After reviewing your application and finding it in order, you will be invited to discuss the franchise details where you will be presented the MARZ FUEL Dealership Disclosure Information.
- An Ocular site of your proposed site will be conducted
- If the physical and documentary requirements are satisfied, the franchise agreement will be executed.
- Preparations for the start of your franchise will be undertaken to include the outline set up and staff training.
- Pre-Opening and Marketing Assistance will be provided.
- Grand Opening, Congratulations on your new Ventures!
To know more about the franchise application procedure, please visit this link: MARZ FUEL
Interested entrepreneurs may contact the company at the following details for inquiry and application of MARZ Fuel:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MarzIncorporated/
Mobile Nos.: (049)545-2645, 0998-5112845, 0917-5668032
Address: JSO Bldg. Block 1, Lot 1, Landmark Subdivision, Parian Calamba City Laguna Philippines
Contact Person: Mr. Edgar M. Marquez Jr.