Miguelitos Soft Ice Cream is a franchise concept of Miguelito’s International Corporation, one of the elite franchising company known for its quality products and serve as one of the best for after-sales support in this industry.
Miguelitos International Corporation was owned and managed by husband and wife tandem of Marlon and Michelle Aman which was started in 2002. The company provides the highest quality of food cart products to consumers and help interested parties establish a 100% Filipino business that is profitable and gives away 98% customer satisfaction.
The couple never thought that tremendous opportunities will open up for them. They carefully studied the concept of franchising business and started to formulate different concepts that they will surely hit the market. They went through process of testing the products to ensure its quality. Miguelito’s Ice Cream, Miguelito’s Fried Ice Cream, Vanilla Ice Pearl, Churros City, Jian Kang Noodles, Mini-Donut Factory, Waffle Island, Iskrambol and Selling Like Hotcakes are the 8 franchising concepts available in the market that will give opportunity to the new entrepreneurs to find path to success.
Today, Miguelitos International Corporation has over 500 outlets nationwide. Some are company owned and the others are managed by franchisees. People behind its success will continue to work hand and hand to make it stronger and successful. They continue to focus on creative innovations, develop new products and works on penetrating all possible markets through joining exhibits and advertising.
Miguelito’s International Corporation is committed and focused on creative innovation, developing new products and franchise concepts with high quality, value and consistency that will exceed our customer satisfaction.
With dedication and professionalism we aim to become one of the most progressive franchising and manufacturing companies that offers unlimited business opportunities to customers, globally.
How to Franchise Miguelito’s Ice Cream:
Franchise Fee and Packages: Call
- Standard Mall Cart
- Ice Cream Truck Type
- Ice Cream Trailer Type
Miguelito’s Ice Cream Franchise Inclusions:
- Use of Trade Name and Logo
- Use of Business System
- Site/Location Assistance
- Special Kiosk/Cart
- Franchise Orientation
- Initial Inventory (Stocks)
- Operation Manual
- Management Support
- Marketing Support
- Training and Manpower
- Pastor Dedication
- Research and Development Support
- Pre and Post Opening Assistance
- Technical Support
- Flyer (for opening)
- X-Stand Banner
- Mascot Appearance
- Fast Free Delivery Service
- Free Cart Delivery (Metro Manila)
Contact Details of Miguelito’s Ice Cream:
Miguelito’s International Corporation
#8888 Marian Road 2, San Martin de Porres
Parañaque City, Philippines
Phone: (02) 822-5028
Fax: (02) 822-6801
Facebook Page :https://www.facebook.com/MiguelitosIceCreamPhilippines/
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.