MOTECH Automotive started their business in 1977 as an automotive training center. The experience in providing on-the-job training eventually led to the expansion of the automotive educational center into a full-fledged training venue and car service hub. MOTECH Automotive has successfully fused its training-center tradition with its current service-center business format.
MOTECH Automotive is positioning itself as the first choice in automotive services marked by outstanding workmanship. Manned by highly-trained, technically competent, and very motivated technicians, MOTECH Automotive offers customers only the best, high quality, and top brand automotive products such as oil, lubricant and auto parts.
With a growing rate in car ownership in the country, its depth of supplier connection and impressive staff training package, MOTECH Automotive revs up to pole position in the car care business.
Today, MOTECH Automotive has outlets in key areas in Angeles City and San Fernando in Pampanga; Fairview, Quezon City; Cainta, Rizal and Sucat, Muntinlupa. Each service center is guided by its business philosophy that features a standardized service procedure, preventive maintenance checks, and after-warranty services to car owners.
And now as it gears up through franchising, MOTECH Automotive sets sights on further expansion in prime locations in the country.
The MOTECH Automotive’s network boasts of a customer base of over 20,000 enjoying these automotive services:
- Tires and Batteries
- Computerized Wheel Alignment
- Tire Mounting/Wheel Balancing
- Under Chassis Repairs
- Oil Change and Tune-up
- Brake Services
How to Franchise MOTECH:
Franchise Investment: starts at Php7 Million
MOTECH Franchise Packages include:
- Use of MOTECH trademark and logo
- Site selection and evaluation
- Use of a fully-automated inventory, sales and customer management information system
- Bulk pricing privilege and access to a wide array of high quality parts and other automotive supplies
- A comprehensive franchise operation’s manual
- Top, industry standard management and technical training
- Local marketing and promotional assistance
- Pre-opening and start-up assistance
- Grand opening assistance
- Continuing visits, guidance and business evaluation support
- (For Turnkey Package) Service center design and construction
Contact Details of MOTECH:
Makro Compound, Felix Avenue,
Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Tel: (02) 920-2799
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.