NASA Water is the first to offer Automated Purified Water Vendo Machine in the Philippines and has installed over 350 units nationwide. It was established on June 17, 2002. NASA Water now offers an affordable and reasonable INSTALLMENT PLAN SCHEME. Through IN-HOUSE , starting capital of P 33,000.00 in the history of the water business., everyone can start a business and earn unlimited income.
Franchise Frequently Asked Questions:
How much is the Franchise Fee Package?
- For Standard Unit = Php165,000.00
- With chiller (optional) = Php210,000.00
(Note: Subject for change without prior notice)
Do you offer Installment Plan?
Yes. Down payment is only P16,500 or 10% of the total Franchise Fee Package. Payable up to three (3) years (Installment is available for Metro Manila only!)
What are the feasible locations for this vendo machine?
Residential areas/stalls, hospitals, condominiums/dormitories, call centers and etc. approved by the NASA Water Site Inspector.
What is the actual size of the vendo machine?
The size is 85cm. x 80 cm. x 195 cm in height.
How many liters of purified water does your vending machine can produce per day?
The machine can produce 1,000* liters per day.
What are the packages you offer in Franchising?
- Free installation
- one (1) year comprehensive warranty for electronic parts
- provide flyers
- conduct promotion party to be scheduled after the installation
- provide one (1) year DOH Operational Permit for free and 1 month Bacteriological Test Certificate and three (3) years Maintenance Contract with the Franchisor.
Do you have contract in Franchising?
Yes, we have Franchise Agreement and Maintenance Contract. This contract stipulates the service maintenance to be handled by the Franchisor (repairs and weekly site inspection of the machine, collection of cash boxes and replacement of parts). The Franchisor will charge 20% of the monthly gross sales as Maintenance Fee. (Inclusive of Consumable Parts)
What are the Duties and Obligations as a Franchisee?
- Provide one (1) meter x one (1) meter space
- allow vendo machine to operate 24 hours daily
- provide raw water supply and electric supply
- secure other business permits as per required by a certain location where the machine is being installed
- The franchisee will shoulder the monthly cost of P350.00 for Bacteriological Certificate conducted by the DOH accredited Water Testing Laboratory.
Contact Details of NASA Water Vendo:
NASA WATER CORPORATION
#45 Samat St. Bgy. Sto. Domingo,
Quezon City, Philippines
Phone: (02) 412-1313, (02)742-1313, (02) 788-1310
Telefax: (02) 711-6355 / (02)742-6658