PC CLINIC is now one of the leading computer service centers in the Philippines. Our core concept is helping customers to fix their computers and provide solutions to solve their problems.
Our market potential is strong and diverse, with corporations, small and medium-scale companies, SOHOs, government and organizations, consumers comprising an increasing part of our client base. We build strong customer satisfaction and loyalty with our superior services and high-quality products.
The computer has been playing an important role in our everyday lives. From kids playing online games, youngsters working on assignments to a business transactions, computers have been everywhere around us. Computer Repair and Maintenance Service is highly in-demand. The growths of these sales are undeniable. It is a fast-growing, high cash flow and good R.O.I. business.
We are seeking qualified applicants to open PC CLINIC franchise in the Philippines. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about the market potential in your area.
How to Franchise PC CLINIC:
Franchise Fee : Php120,000.00
PC CLINIC Franchise Inclusive of:
- Trade name and other proprietary marks
- Site Approval
- Training for Franchisee, staffs and technicians
- Procurement Program
- Marketing Assistance
- Opening Assistance
- Franchise Operation Manual
- Continues Research & Development
- Continues Technical Support
- PC CLINIC Management Software
Royalty Fee : 5% of gross sales
Required Space : at least 40 sqm.; preferred 80 sqm.
Total Investment : Php750,000.00 – Php1 Million may vary depending on location
Franchise Term : Six (6) years, renewable
Contact Details of PC CLINIC:
PC CLINIC Computer Service Center
Unit-K TIME SQUARE BLDG.
8145 Dr. A. Santos Ave. Sucat,
Parañaque City, Philippines
Contact Person: Mr. Doc E.J.
Phone: (+632) 487-8148
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.