PEANUT WORLD started their first cart business in 1996 in Ever Gotesco Grand Central (Trade Name then was still JM Nuts and Hot Castañas). With the success of its first store, the owner applied with SM Supermalls and from then on started expanding their food cart business under the trade name JM PEANUT WORLD.
The owners decided to open the business to franchising. The company joined Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc. (AFFI) and launched their franchise program during the 2006 franchise show held in Megatrade. As of now, there are forty five (45) outlets of PEANUT WORLD. Thirty (30) of which are company-owned and fifteen (15) are franchised.
How to Franchise Peanut World:
Total Investment : Php230, 000.00
Peanut World Franchise Inclusive of the following:
- Franchise Fee
- Use of the Operations Manual
- Use of Marks, Logo, Trade Name, etc
- Initial Training of Personnel
- Initial Operating Capital
- Employee’s Uniform
- Initial Inventory
- Security Deposit (refundable upon termination/non-interest bearing)
No Service Fee, No Marketing Fee and No Royalty Fee
Franchise Application Procedure
All applications will be thoroughly evaluated and assessed based on the following criteria:
- Good moral character of Applicant.
- Track Record of Applicant as an Employee, Entrepreneur, and/or other factors.
- Applicant’s Target Location (Existing Target Market, Consumer Behavior, etc.)
For highly interested parties, please send your Letter of Intent (LOI) with your target location thru any the following:
- Fax to (+632) 743-8853
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail to Peanut World Head Office
- Call us at (02) 743-8853 / 09228562286 and look for Ms. Lhen or Ms. Cathy
Contact Details of Peanut World:
260 Mayon St., Brgy. Maharlika,
La Loma, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel Nos: (+632) 743-8853 / (+632) 410-7516
Fax No: (+632) 743-8853
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.