Since the time when they pioneered the Frozen-fresh pizza segment 10 years ago, they have received a deluge of applications and interests for franchising our brand from all over the Philippines and the world. Taking a more cautious stance on ensuring they have what it takes to support a network of partners who will in turn make sure on their ultra-delicious and wonderful products reach every corner of the world and bring a smile out of every consumer who enjoys their products is not an easy task.
How to Franchise Pizza Pedrico’s:
- Php280,000.00 – Dealership Fee
- Php50,000.00 – Security Deposit
- Equipment and Utensils
- Initial Stocks and Supplies
- Marketing Materials
- Launch and Hand-holding Support
Franchise Terms: 2 years, renewable on the 3rd and 6th year
Monthly Support Fees: Php5,000.00
Preferred Locations: Prime Malls, Supermarkets, Food Courts, Terminals, Schools, Large Canteens, Locations near Hospitals, Churches, and Public Markets.
Counter Top Dealership is open to existing business owners who want to carry Pizza Pedrico’s in their existing business locations to achieve the following:
- Offer new high-quality pizza products to expand a variety of store offerings.
- Increase sales through Pizza Pedrico’s.
- Maximize current expenses (labor/rentals costs) to generate more profits for their stores.
Franchise Package: Php25,000.00 – Dealership Fee
- Merchandising Rack
- Oven Toaster
- Pizza Cutter and Tongs
- Pizza Pedrico’s Streamer
- Operations Training
Franchise Term: 3 years
Note: All materials are on-loan. Upon renewal of contract, new merchandising materials will be provided
Preferred Locations: Canteens, Convenience Stores, Schools, Hospitals, Coffee Shops, Internet Cafes with existing food counters.
Contact Details of Pizza Pedrico’s:
Pizza Pedrico’s Food Corporation – BSC Manila
2nd Flr. FRS Bldg., #497 Del Monte Avenue,
Brgy. Manresa, Quezon City, Philippines
Trunkline: (02) 411-9444
Direct Line: (02) 410-0185; 410-3695; 410-3676; 410-5540; 410-3677
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website: http://www.pizzapedricos.com (This link will open on a new window)
Pizza Pedrico’s Food Corporation – BSC Cebu
G. Ouano Private Road, Brgy. Opao,
Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Phone: (032) 520-8811
Pizza Pedrico’s Food Corporation – BSC Davao
No. 4 Tulip Building, Mc Arthur Highway,
Matina, Davao City
Phoneline: (082) 295-7943
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.