Responsibilities of a School Bus Driver – LTMS LTO Philippines
- Safely transport students from home to school or vice versa.
- See to it that all passengers are seated properly before moving off.
- Ensure or check all students are on board before starting the trip.
- Refrain from deviating the authorized route.
- Completely check the vehicle for any sleeping students before moving off to garage.
- Maintain a complete list of student passengers and their guardians’ contact numbers.
- Report to school coordinators all unusual instances that happened during the trip.
- Keep the ignition key upon himself whenever the school service is parked.
- Maintain a roadworthy and emission-compliant school service