Founded in 1978, the SEAOIL Group of Companies was engaged in offering storage facilities for petroleum and petrochemical-based products. Soon after, it rapidly expanded its operations by carving a niche in the wholesale petroleum market. A decade later, the company partnered with Paramins, at that time one of the world’s leading lubricant additive suppliers, endowing its Research and Development Team the ability to develop the most advanced lubricants in the market, an endeavor it continues to do today.
In 1996 in anticipation of the oil market deregulation, SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. was established, eventually becoming the first independent fuel player to open a retail station. Today, the SEAOIL Group of Companies employs over 600 highly motivated and skilled personnel and constitutes over 4% of the country’s annual downstream oil industry.
In the short term, SEAOIL is aggressively constructing more service stations at strategic locations consistent with its aim to be the service station of choice for the A, B, C and D market segments. As a Filipino-owned company, SEAOIL has the competitive advantage in its unique perspective and understanding of the needs of the Filipino market.
In the long run, the company envisions itself to be the most omnipresent player in the oil industry in terms of the retail network. The company aims to put up over 500 stations nationwide in 2011.
As a testament to its dedication to the Filipino consumer, SEAOIL has been consistently expanding its retail station network in the country, especially in underserved markets. From one station when it started retailing in 1997, SEAOIL now has over 150 stations all over the country.
This aggressive expansion plan serves not only the Filipino consumer; it also opens business opportunities for Filipino entrepreneurs through franchising.
How to Franchise SEAOIL:
As both a means and an end to fulfill its mission of “Enriching the Lives of Filipinos”, SEAOIL’s franchising program has enabled the company to steadily develop its retail network and logistical arms as well as to share the profitability of its franchise program to its Franchisees. Below are some of the main benefits of becoming a SEAOIL franchisee.
- By engaging in a petroleum retail business, Franchisees can easily market to their own network, thereby realizing the inherent value of associations they’ve built over the years.
- Franchisees have the opportunity to gain from SEAOIL’s expertise and avoid costly mistakes if they were to start their own business without an ample working knowledge of its intricacies. Initiatives such as seminars on Value Enhancement, Tax Awareness, Employee Benefits and the like offer important information to Franchisees as they begin their businesses.
- SEAOIL has a year-round support program consisting of company-wide promotional activities, direct marketing consultancy, and a 24-hour technical assistance package.
ADVANTAGES OF PARTNERING WITH SEAOIL
At SEAOIL, we treat our franchisees as our partners. Being your partner, we provide you with extensive support and exceptional franchise services needed to effectively run and continually grow your business.
- SEAOIL provides you total assistance in the whole duration of your franchise. This includes support and guidance on analyzing sales trends, promoting SEAOIL products in the area, and maximizing business opportunities.
- SEAOIL is committed to deliver world-class quality petroleum products, bringing you a sustainable competitive advantage in the area of your preference.
- SEAOIL delivers innovative programs and products that lets you promote effectively as you simultaneously bring a stable and recognized brand in the oil industry.
Property and Equipment
- SEAOIL provides all the necessary equipment including the station’s infrastructure ready for operation.
- SEAOIL provides a Convenience, Affordable, Reliable, Environment-Friendly and Service- Oriented (C.A.R.E.S.) training program, our expression in treating our customers and serving the community uniquely.
Contact Details of SEAOIL:
SEAOIL (Corporate Office)
22nd Floor, The Taipan Place,
F. Ortigas Jr. Road (formerly Emerald Ave.),
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.