Siomai King is a concept owned by JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. It offers the first and original 5-piece siomai in one serving! Each variety namely Shanghai, Hong Kong, Japanese and Chicken Siomai has its distinguished good taste and enticing smell. It has no extenders which make each bite worth every penny spent. With its affordable price, it will be easy for you to come back and have some more!
JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. was founded in 2006. It was the brainchild of two young entrepreneurs Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. The two childhood friends recognized the market potential of food franchising and explored into its many aspects. Thus, what started out as an idea to franchise came the realization that establishing their own franchising company was the more viable path to take.
Siomai King Products:
- Shanghai Siomai
- Hongkong Siomai
- Chicken Siomai
- Japanese Siomai
Franchise Fee includes:
- Franchise Investment is Php168,888.00
- Use of Trade Name and Logo
- Use of Business System
- Heavy Duty Regular Cart with Cabinet
- Lighted Logo Acrylic Embossed
- Lighted Menu
- Stainless Round Steamer
- Electric Stove
- Acrylic Juice Dispenser with Ladle
- Set of Operational Utensils
- 6 pcs. Siomai King Uniform, 2 pcs. Visor
- Free Food Tasting Product (worth Php1,000)
- Marketing Collaterals
- Comprehensive Personnel Training
- 4 Day On-site Crew Training
- The assistance of Monitoring Officer
- Operations Manual
- Notarized Franchise Contract
Note: Sub-meter, Breaker, Rangehood (optional) Not Included
Why Siomai King?
- Low capital investment
- No royalty fee
- Very known Brand
- JC Worldwide Franchise Inc.
- Email Add: email@example.com
- Phone Nos : (02)7509-1049 Mobile Nos.: 0918-8073575
- Office Add 1196 Batangas Street, San Isidro, Makati City, Philippines
- Website: https://siomaiking.ph/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SizzleSisigFranchise/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.