Planning to apply for a student permit? wants to drive your dad’s car alone? check the list of requirements you will need to prepare before going to any LTO branches.
WHO MAY AVAIL:
- Filipino and foreign citizens whose age is 16 yrs. old and above.
- Holder of expired driver’s license of 10 years or more
CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS:
- Duly accomplished Application for Driver’s License (ADL).
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate and marriage contract (for married women) duly authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO) /Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
- For minors, original copy of duly notarized parent’s consent or affidavit of a person having custody/care or supervision over the minor applicant authorizing the applicant to secure a student permit with original and photocopy of one (1) valid government-issued ID of the parent/affiant with photo and signature.
- Original and one copy of any issued ID with photo and signature of the applicant.
- Electronically transmitted medical certificate in LTO prescribed form issued by LTO accredited clinic. (Present hard copy).
- In addition, for a foreigner, original and one photocopy of passport with entry date of at least one (1) month and visa duration of at least one (1) year from date of application, or if born in the Philippines, original and photocopy of birth certificate duly authenticated by NSO / PSA.
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN), if employed.
NOTE: For the holder of an expired driver’s license of ten (10) years or more, only ADL and electronically transmitted medical certificate in LTO prescribed form issued by LTO accredited clinic. (Present hard copy)
|STEP||CLIENT||AGENCY ACTION||PERSON RESPONSIBLE|
|I|| • Request Application for Driver’s License (ADL) form
and accomplishes the same.
| • Issues checklist of requirements and ADL form to the applicant
• Assisgns queue number to applicant
|II|| • Submits accomplished ADL and all the
requirements with the attached queue number
• Recites the Driver’s Road Safety Pledge
| • Receives and evaluates completeness and authenticity of requirements.
• Instructs applicant to recite the Driver’s Road Safety Pledge
• Encodes the data of the applicant to create transaction ID number
|III|| • Waits queue number / name to be called for photo
and signature capture
|• Captures photo and signature of the applicant||Photo/Signature Clerk|
|IV||No Activity||• Reviews and approves application||Approving Officer|
|V||• Proceeds to the Cashier for payment of fees||• Accepts payments and issues Official Receipt (OR)||Cashier|
|VI|| • Receives Student Permit and OR
• Fills-out logsheet
| • Prints Student Permit
• Requires the applicant to fill-out the logsheet
OFFICE OR DIVISION:
- License Section, Central Office
- Licensing Centers, DLROs, LTO District / Extension Offices, E-Patrol