UNIOIL was first established in 1966 and has led the way in innovative petroleum solutions. Establishing itself as a highly innovative business partner for specialty oils, fuels and lubricants. Currently, Unioil’s diversified interests include the operation of retail gas services stations, the marketing and blending of lubricants, oil trading and most recently, the marketing of bitumen, making it the leading independent petroleum company in the country.
As a strategic business partner in the field of petroleum products, Unioil supplies the petroleum and power needs of various market segments. Aside from the Unioil lubricant brand, the company also fosters strategic global alliances with various oil and petroleum companies throughout the world. Currently, it is licensed blender and distributor of Idemitsu lubricants.
It was in 1997 when the orange and blue logo of Unioil as first flashed during the inauguration of Unioil’s maiden station along Ninoy Aquino Avenue, Parañaque. Since then, Unioil has slowly but surely emerged as a formidable industry player establishing service station in various areas. By 2003, Unioil’s retail network reached Mindanao with its first station located at Ecoland, Davao City.
Today, Unioil is seeking for individuals who are customer service and relationship-oriented; who display maturity and stability; who possess high personal standards; and who meet the initial investment requirements. They requires its franchisees to participate in the day-to-day activities of owning, operating and maintaining a Unioil Service Station on a full-time basis.
How to Franchise UNIOIL:
Franchise Package : The Formula for Success.
UNIOIL offers a full turn-key agreement that includes the following:
- Use of Retail Operating System
- Use of Trade Name & Logo
- Site selection and Feasibility Study
- Station Designing, Engineering, Pre-construction meeting with Contractors, Complete set of Service Station plans
- Management supervision during construction
- Supply of Station Signages
- Supply of Station Equipment
- Front Office POS
- Provide detailed franchise operations manual
- Classroom and Hands-on training
- Sponsorship and Planning of Grand Station Opening
- Coordinate Marketing and Promotional Support
- Co-branding / tie-up projects with Major brands
- Reliable and world class product supply from source depot
- Continuing Price Support and Development Program
- Regular field visit and supervision from the franchisor
6 Steps to earn a UNIOIL Franchise
1. VERBAL INQUIRY: Request for the following forms from the Retail Department
- Dealership Application Form
- Customer Information Sheet (CIS Form)
- Questionnaire for Data Gathering
2. SUBMIT: The following documents must be submitted together with the accomplished forms listed above.
- Lot Plan
- Vicinity map
- Photocopy of the Transfer Certificate of Title/s covering the property/ies.
- DTI Registration
- Mayor’s Permit
- CTC of Business
- Income Tax Return
- VAT / Non-VAT Certificate of Registration
- Last three (3) years Financial Statements
- Bank Certification
- Authorized Personnel to issue purchase order and to receive products.
- Recommendation Letter to Customer of Approved Term and Limit
3. PROJECT STUDY AND FRANCHISEE EVALUATION
4. PROJECT AND FRANCHISEE APPROVAL
5. CONTRACT SIGNING
6. START OF PROJECT
Contact Details of UNIOIL:
UNIOIL PETROLEUM PHILIPPINES, INC. (Corporate Office)
2702A West Tower Bldg., PSE Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
Franchise Officer: Edison Mark Caguicla
Landline: (+632) 687-8877 loc. 276
Mobile : +63917-8301953 (Globe) / +63998-9647967 (Smart)
Fax: (+632) 661-5617
Website: http://www.unioil.com (This link will open on a new window)
2445 Pedro Gil St., Sta. Ana, Manila
Tel: (+632) 564-5227 (Operations)
Fax: (+632) 564-4486
93 Rubbermaster Road, Bo. Lingunan, Valenzuela
Tel: (+632) 293-0337
Fax: (+632) 293-0319
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.